A new month so a new spring time song to share with you guys! It's one of my old favourites. Wrote this song back in 2006 when I was just 18 years young and used it for my btech final composition project...where I produced the track and ran auditions to find a vocalist to sing on it. I was so much fun....it's a shame I lost that recording...
I feel so good when I perform this song, just something about it that makes me feel elated! :). The inspiration for this song was my best friend at the time who had been such a rock for me and I just wanted to write on it and how special the friendship was. I hope you enjoy this one. Please like, share, comment and leave your feedback folks I'd appreciate it! :)
Good Morning, just wanted to send out some love and hope all is well with love life and creating. Also inspired when reflecting while listening to one of your songs. I just created a video called back in the lab. Let me know what you think. Stay blessed!
ReplyDeleteHi again! Thank you for your warm wishes I hope everything is going well for you. To know my music can inspire just one person inspires me too. Would love to hear your song let me know where I can check it out. Stay positive, Peace x
ReplyDelete