Greetings to all you lovely readers across the globe!!! I know I know it's been a very long time since you've read anything from me huh? I'm sorry for leaving you so abruptly!
For everyone wondering why there has been a bunch of nothingness on Creative Outlet it's because after finishing my degree recently with which I received my results a few weeks ago (first class with honours) which I have been over the moon about because I worked extremely hard to achieve it amongst committing to a lot of other things. Naturally, I decided I needed to take a much needed mental break from any kind of writing so I can come back stronger and better as this past year has been super intense! I've had many urges to write about an array of things all of which I'm ready to get in touch with.
I have been keeping up with my creativity like writing, recording and exploring my interests or things I didn't know I was even interested in. All of which will be revealed in due time :-). The new website is there ready to be introduced to you. So expect new, expect old but most of all hello, I'm glad you're still around :)
Much Love xox

No comments:
Post a Comment