Wednesday, 25 January 2012

A New Year, A New Outlet


Hey guys :)....I hope your all having a good week...So I've been at my computer writing constantly for too long recently...this reluctance to write set me off with recording this random video n kickstarted another creative project.

I started writing a blog post on this topic but didn't get very far :(... As it has been a year strong for Creative Outlet (yay!) I thought this would be a nice change which could engage with some of your other senses and for you to see and hear me rather than read me all the time. Let me know if you like these, I'm planning on making it a regular thing. 

I want to thank all those that kept checking in over the year and for your encouragement and support. This is for you. Enjoy! Stay Tuned for Part Two in the next couple of days :)


And as promised here you go Part 2 for you! Have a listen and leave your comments and feedback I love hearing what you guys think :)




2 comments:

  1. Great video, keep it up. Part 2 please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 'Anonymous', I'm glad you liked it. Part 2 is on it's way very soon! Watch this space over next couple days

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...