Hey everyone! Hope your week has been a productive one and you're looking forward to the weekend :). I've been meaning to get a live performance of my newest song I wrote in August. I say newest but I've been writing a lot recently but this is the newest FINISHED song. If you remember me tweeting about recording in the studio this summer. It was this I had started working on. Anyway I've been singing a lot recently, it's helping me get through a rough patch. Although that parts not cool it is cool I'm recording more videos it's good practice and hate to say I'm still not sure how to use the new camera so I'm going with the flow and hopefully in time we'll see improvements....I think we're getting closer though? no? lol. Better than the mobile phone vids right! What kills it is I don't have my tripod yet so ya'll don't even wanna know the ninja movements I've had to do to get myself in the shot and at a near enough distance...it's easier doing spoken word vids. Music ones are a nightmare for levels and editing/ distortion urgh...It's not that bad though. I'm figuring it out. Like if I'm recording close up I wont use a plectrum (I prefer the fluidity of my hand made paper plectrums you can create exact thickness/movement) because my guitar is an electro acoustic it picks up very well - too much so that's why I use my hand for a more muted sound.
Hope you enjoy this new song, and like, comment message me tell me your thoughts. I'm always eager to hear from all you secret snoopers. IF and only IF you are feeling it spread the word :). Thanks. As always love and light and speak soon xox Saarah
No comments:
Post a Comment