Hey everyone! What's happening??
My sincerest apologies for not uploading in a very long time. I've been writing and recording a lot! Check my instagram to stay in the loop with me. (SarenityMusic). Doing this vid I realised - I've missed you, YouTube! :) Can we reunite again. lol.
I was sitting in my chair singing but the stand wouldn't come close enough for me to be comfy and relaxed so I took it out of its shock mount and it felt so much better right there with me, capturing my every sound lol. I wouldn't even try and attempt a full on version of this song because its so special and no one does it like Rose Royce so I didn't try. I just sang what I felt in my heart. Sorry about the poor videography I was in a slight rush with setting up. Anyway..
I've been listening to this amazing keyboardist Paul Wwells' instrumental of Rose Royce's Wishing on A Star and just sitting back and chilling out to it but I love the loungey/jazz vibe he had going with it so I found it very easy to vibe naturally with this, I absolutely love the original of this means a lot to me this song - Please go check out Pauls channel and hear the full length version the improvisation section is amazing!! Seriously you won't regret it link to it is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1irEp...
As always LOVE n LIGHT to ALL of you - Sarenity xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment