Thursday, 19 September 2013

My Travel Vlog in Italy

Hey guys, I know I have been failing to update the blog recently...but I have taken a break from writing and been pursuing other creative interests, I think it's good to try new things. I recently went away to Sardegna Italy and whilst I was out there performed at an outdoor festival aswell as some other smaller gigs. I tried to vlog and video as much as I could when I could remember my camera.

I'm back in London for a short time now and will be uploading my video diaries as I thought it would be interesting for those who haven't been to Sardegna to get a glimpse of it and also for people interested in music. So here's the first instalment for you guys - I hope you enjoy it! Dont forget to rate, comment and subscribe ..love and light xxx


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SarenityMusic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarenitymusic
Instagram: http://instagram.com/sarenitymusic
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sarenitymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...