Riding the current, the waves bruising me
holding my breath but not dying.
I can see the calm
The scars tell a story and after I while I will replenish
no pain is too heavy to bare
I can see the calm
The scars tell a story and after I while I will replenish
no pain is too heavy to bare
I'm living the life
I was put here
The turmoil is my comfort, my Siamese
not perfect but I love it
to me it has to fit
yin yang.
You reach your peak, I'm the first to witness
I sink to my low, your the first to notice
not perfect but I love it
to me it has to fit
yin yang.
You reach your peak, I'm the first to witness
I sink to my low, your the first to notice
clashed together in a noisy harmony
chaotic to calm to cure
yin yang.
The waves fall back and we start again
shiny and new, like young love we grow again
I don't always understand
The waves fall back and we start again
shiny and new, like young love we grow again
I don't always understand
you don't always reprimand
we see through blocked visions
but have the same vision
we're meant to be different
I never wanted a clone, though it would be easier to grow
easy isn't natural
easy isn't natural
it's breezy and stale
we're more fluid even with thorns
we're more fluid even with thorns
I never knew beauty could exist in such a sphere of confusion
but the confusion is cloudy, temporary
just covering our natural state-
sunny haze.
Sweetness from a rare exotic fruit from the garden of Eden.
no one can taste it- honeyed golden captivity
something Godly about what I see before me
I live in a Shakespeare play where every emotion takes it's turn to speak
but it's raw and it's real, uncontrollable
how we were meant to be
Damn, so much history yet never enough you say to me
You teach me resilience every time you test me
I teach you patience, when my words don't let me speak
opposites growing together roughly smoothly lovingly
something Godly about what I see before me
I live in a Shakespeare play where every emotion takes it's turn to speak
but it's raw and it's real, uncontrollable
how we were meant to be
Damn, so much history yet never enough you say to me
You teach me resilience every time you test me
I teach you patience, when my words don't let me speak
opposites growing together roughly smoothly lovingly
They say what they have to say, but I know what's underneath the fray
such pure love innocent like a child
such pure love innocent like a child
generosity you will never fathom
that only I was meant to see
I warmed up his heart with my bare hands
he dusted off the cobwebs from the pages of my diary
I warmed up his heart with my bare hands
he dusted off the cobwebs from the pages of my diary
so they can say what they want to say.
he walks beside me
You showed me a world I could never exist in
You showed me a world I could never exist in
I taught you lessons you would never have to learn
together we are fearless, we are everything in one.
together we are fearless, we are everything in one.
Yin yang.
We are.
17.04.11

No comments:
Post a Comment