Hey beautiful people all around the world! How are you? I hope April has started off well for you and if it isn't going great I'm glad you are here, maybe I can put a smile on your face?? :-) . I know the updates on the blog have been few and far between. Reason being I'm in the final weeks of Uni so it's dissertation time. And I'm losing my mind, having a rough time. As well as that I've been working on the new home for Creative Outlet and it is taking longer than expected... :-( but it's not far off! I'll talk about that in another post.
THIS post is to share a song close to my heart and something I enjoyed writing a few years back (2008) and enjoy playing and singing too. Definitely one of my favourites. I will share the recording of the track but I wanted to share with you the live version of it first as it was originally meant to be heard.
I often find solace in this song when I feel the world doesn't understand me or all my efforts seem futile - I just can't get ahead....this is the song I turn to and get it all out. I hope you find comfort in it too.
I did promise you better quality which it is but everything went wrong the day I recorded this I had my speakers, mic n mixer all there ready and my power cable for my mixer magically vanished - so once again its live and I'm hoping you hear me through the camera lens.
No comments:
Post a Comment