Tuesday, 4 December 2012

"Ashes" The Original Acoustic Version!


Hey peeps! What's happening? As you can see I have been preoccupied with my music but I have a few posts in my drafts I'm writing at the moment and I will share with you soon. So do you remember when I first jumped into the YouTube game in January? I did some pretty bad quality videos in comparison to my competition but for something I recorded on my phone I think it could have been worse! lol.

Anyway it never occurred to me until recently to actually record a video of "ashes" as I wrote it originally (on guitar) . So many people I have spoken to really connected with that song and like it more than others so thought it would be a nice video to do. I'm moving up in the world with my new camera and new skills lol so I'm hoping to be able to bring you some better videos and experiment more with them!!! Check this out, feel free to comment/tweet/sub/like (so many options available - get at me with at least ONE! I'd like to hear from whoever is on the other side :) )

As always, Love n Light xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...