365 days is a lot of days to hope or expect to be perfect. Lets be realistic. I'm sure everyones 2012 was filled with a combustion of highs and lows, personal stuggles and achievements that only you can really understand...and if you are lucky enough had a handful of loyal people that shared those moments with you which made you grateful and made it all worth it.
I don't necessarily wish your new year to be amazing! awesome! or perfect! but I do wish you something more attainable- an ADVENTURE. A year of LIVING life to YOUR limit. Seizing opportunities that you were too scared to this year, breaking out of your comfort zones, treating yourself more kindly, seeing more of a world you don't know, learning skills you had hoped to. I wish you opportunities to grow in every way possible; confidence, love, intelligence,esteem and happiness and if you aren't given them go and take them, make it happen for yourself. Yea our journeys are personal but try not to do it ALL alone though because when you achieve small successes who will you share it with?
Create a year that enables you to pave a path not full of distractions but with small goals which hopefully lead you to your ultimate one. We are all trying to get somewhere but God willing the clock resets and we have another 365 days to do it. Lets try again. Love and Light to you. I intend to do and try all these things in 2013 but truth be told I've already started my adventure xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment