I don't know how he can be so restrictive
forgive me, my womanly heart beats
emotions run deep
forgive me, my womanly heart beats
emotions run deep
But what I mean...
Is what happened to his heart?
It's almost like he never used it.
Or maybe he's afraid to use it.
Yet I know his blood boils
from all the things he hears about in his music
from all the things he hears about in his music
Bars that speak hard that beat large
they speak past the struggles and unspoken truths
they speak past the struggles and unspoken truths
verses of instrumentals the melodies soothe
his mind from the dark avenues
his mind from the dark avenues
The challenges he faces,
the things that he might choose
if he was dealt different cards,
the things that he might choose
if he was dealt different cards,
He'd be unrecognisable to more than a few
So he's got heart....but it's only visible to a few
To the few he stays loyal to
regardless of creed colour or virtue
regardless of creed colour or virtue
I said... he stays loyal to a few
I thought men and morals were dead
but somehow you still carry ideals
that are more than fame, popularity and greed
that are more than fame, popularity and greed
you care more about the memory you leave
Won't turn down someone in need
And with me atleast you keep it funky in your speech.
As thick as your skin seems
I guess I was mistaken to think
you can't bleed
But I only know as much as he chooses to show me
And I only know as much as my eyes let me perceive
Image ©: http://bjsnaomeliga.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/jamais-o-tera.html
I guess I was mistaken to think
you can't bleed
But I only know as much as he chooses to show me
And I only know as much as my eyes let me perceive
Image ©: http://bjsnaomeliga.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/jamais-o-tera.html

No comments:
Post a Comment