Sunday, 20 January 2013

Sarenity's VLOGS! Come with me on this journey!

Hey Everyone,

Don't think I forgot about you. I have been very busy over the past 8 weeks and this month have begun work on my first EP. In the build up to this I decided to do vlogs to document the process as much as I could mostly for myself to keep track of everything that's happening but also so you can see what goes into doing something like this. There's TWO episodes so far. Episode 1 is two parts. Check em out and subscribe to my new channel "SarenityMusic" to get involved :) Love n Light xoxo

 Sarenity's EP Episode 1 "It's a Process" Part 1
Sarenity's EP Episode 1 "It's a Process" Part 2
Sarenity's EP Episode 2 "It comes from a REAL place"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...