Thursday, 20 October 2011

New term, new season, new place...new life?

Hello all, how are you?!

I don't usually write these but thought it's been so long, I need to let you all know where I've been?!! I apologise for not updating the blog for a while I haven't stopped blogging!I have just been extremely busy and been away traveling and doing other things which I will update you on in a minute...

It has been an eventful summer... How was yours? Did you do anything special or interesting? I hope so! What did you achieve? Small or big?

So September flew by in a flash! I turned 24 on the 9th which was daunting... I moved to a new place now so after a few hiccups I was all settled in by my birthday. I didn't do much just a quiet meal at a Korean restaurant. First time I tired Korean food and it was not that much different from Thai or Chinese. It was original in that each table had its personal grill, so they grilled your fish or meat right in front of you!

I had a day to pack before my trip to Cuba which I had been looking forward to for so long. I was there for just under two weeks. It was always my dream place to go and I never thought I would get to go so soon. It was AMAZING!!! It was absolute paradise! The weather was extremely hot- I love the sun but sometimes it was unbearable! I saw some great and historical places(maybe I'll do a photo gallery of my trip). I tried to immerse myself into the culture as much as possible - it is such a beautiful place where a simple life is possible. I have no regrets except I wish I was there for longer and able to live it more free from the tour operators. Next time I'll definitely be doing that!

When I returned I had the holiday blues. I had a couple days before University started. I'm in my final year now, so it has been go ever since. It is my 4th week in and I'm still finding a way to manage my time well. There is so much reading to do and research before I even scratch the surface with the projects. I'm just trying to keep on top of it. I have also got a few extra things going on outside of uni, so it will definitely take some juggling.

So here we are! A lot of changes have been happening in my personal life too and I've been through a few life changes this summer/autumn. Which has left me with lots of inspiration to write but to be honest I was kind of weary 'to go there'. But I feel like I want to unleash it now, so welcome to a new chapter. I started this blog mid January 2011. It's been 10 months! I think a change is in demand so expect it.

What's some of your short term goals and how do you plan on achieving them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...