It's been a long time coming but here it is, a song close to my heart. It came from a very real place. I have felt this way many times before. This song me and Day Day started writing about two years ago maybe even longer and we finished it this summer. When we started that was a time in my life where I made this promise to myself and decided to make a change for myself and I came out stronger for it.
I hope you appreciate this and enjoy it. Listen with open ears and hearts. If you can relate I hope you find some comfort in knowing that whatever it is you feel you are stuck in. Nothing is permanent. Don't listen to what you think you know or the negative whispers around you. Step up for yourself, get out. Give yourself a better life. Don't keep telling yourself you'll do it one day. One day is today. Stop letting yourself down. You're better than that. Make that promise to yourself - You deserve to shine.
Peace and Love x

Dont be shy leave your feedback and comments- your support is appreciated
No comments:
Post a Comment