Friday, 5 August 2011

Until we meet again..

Solitary reflection....In my final days I hope I can be as humble and as graceful as you were. Paradise awaits you in this holy month. I know you were ready to go. But maybe we weren't, no amount of preparation could prepare us for such a loss.... your legend will live on through us. You made our hearts happy and filled the precious moments we had together with laughter and love. I miss you dearly and wish I could have been there more but I won't steal you back, I'll let you be free to fly and not suffer anymore. Everything happens for a reason and I saw you at your best how you would have wanted to be remembered in all your beauty and silliness. How I wish I could have been around you more but maybe then your presence would have been softened and in time I would have taken you for granted....

I'll always remember your singing, spirit and laughter- who would have known all the ailments that were hindering you daily, or the loneliness you must have felt. I'm so happy I came and spent time with you. I'll treasure the memories forever. You were a fighter and you held it together so well, waiting to see your children and grandchildren before you let go and gave in. I admire you and respect you. I wish I could be there to bury you and say goodbye but somehow I know you're hearing me as I write this and you'll here me when I pray at night...

I'll remember the advice you gave me - "A mothers love" will always resound within me. 

I wish I could turn back time - I would have sung to you like you wanted me to- I thought I would of had another chance to. Now I know better. 

May you be at peace now and free from pain and dependency.  The gates of paradise will open for you and greet you with a fresh start. 

Soon we will meet again. I won't hold back I'll sing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...