Sunday, 28 August 2011

Inspire me: Intelligence


Inspire me, provoke me, it's what you were meant to do
your capacity, capabilities are far greater than what you pursue,
challenge me, sporadically, take me away with something new
I expect nothing less from you, you are my guided muse.

But you do struggle to own me and yet you continue to dream
I'm right here why won't you use me?
I'm beneficial, I'm your individual, your passion and your key.
You built me up to have this power, I am what I am because of you
you nurtured me like a flower, but you also did abuse.
Countless nights of ponder, of thought provoking nonsense
that left my talents to wander and wait for your new found acceptance.

Dilly dallied in matters that didn't concern you,
that went against the grains on your heart
when all the time I knew you would come crawling,
back to what you could rely on, what set you apart.
Constant I am, frivolous is the pounding in your chest
I partook in your history, I have served you the best.

2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...